DO YOUR DUCTS AND VENTS NEED TO BE CLEANED?
We use environmentally friendly cleaning materials!
At Eaton’s Heating Ltd., our mission is to earn your trust and retain your confidence. Our top quality duct and dryer vent cleaning services can enhance the overall quality of your life and improve your air quality. This service can help improve your health and reduce the risk of potential health hazards.
We offer the following:
- State-of-the-art duct cleaning systems
- Environmentally friendly cleaning materials for you to use
- 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our quality work
Indoor air quality is a growing concern among homeowners. In a common six-room home, there are approximately 40 pounds of dust that develop each year as a result of mere daily activities. Yuck! And your heating and cooling systems are like the lungs of your house– bringing air in and out and attempting to filter out all the extra critters and bits that try and make their way in. You can only imagine what 40 pounds of anything can have on a pair of lungs!
Essentially, you have no idea exactly what is concealed in the depths of your Air Conditioning ducts so many homeowners find peace of mind in being able to see and understand that a professional has removed whatever terrible little things was trying to hide inside; whether that be dust, pests or both. The buildup of dirt and debris prevent the air from flowing easily throughout the ventilation system.
Maintaining clean air ducts at all times is not necessarily required for all homes. However, if your home has any of the following, keeping unobstructed airflow is crucial:
- You have a high volume of pets that shed frequently.
- You are moving into a new home with unknown previous tenants
- Your A/C system has been damaged by a fire or a flood
- One of your housemates smokes inside
- There is proof of rodents and animal infestation of your ductwork.
- Somebody in your household experiences asthma or allergies
- The air quality inside your home differs greatly from outside
- There are signs of mold growth inside ducts or other COOLING AND HEATING parts.
- There are extreme amounts of dust or dirt in your home.
- Your home recently underwent a large renovation. During which, extreme levels of dust were present.
It doesn’t hurt to have your vents inspected and cleaned. If you think your home may benefit from a duct cleaning, the Eaton’s Heating Ltd. experts will go above and beyond, all while beating any competitor’s price!
In addition to our top quality products and services, you can rest assured that our services are affordable. We beat any competitor’s written quote and offer financing options as well! If your air ducts and vent need to be cleaned, call us at 604-256-8496 or 604-256-8519 today!